GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Archer Western
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR: Sturgeon Electric
COMPLETION DATE: April 2018
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: C
The principal elements of the Work include the supply and construction of components for the Durango Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements located at 105 S Camino Del Rio, Durango, CO 81301 including, but not limited to, the following unit processes and structures.
- Primary Clarifier Covers and Primary Solids Pump Replacement
- Secondary Biological Process including new Aeration Basins, Secondary Clarifiers, Blower/Chemical Building, and new RAS/WAS, and Scum Pumps
- Anaerobic Digestion and Digester Support Building
- Odor Ccontrol
- New LEED Administration Building
- UV Disinfection
- Vactor Truck Storage Building
- Dewatering Building
- Site Improvements
BROWNS HILL ENGINEERING & CONTROLS (BHEC) SCOPE OF WORK: Provide Main Switchboards, Motor Control Centers, VFD’s, Power Panels, Lighting Panels, Lighting Transformers, Safety Disconnects, PLC Control Panels, Network Control Panels, Chemical Control Panels, Instrumentation, UPS System, Profibus Network, Testing, Startup and Training Services.