Browns Hill Engineering and Controls Engineers work with the latest technology to bring you up-to-date power distribution systems for both overhead and underground distribution.
Engineering Your System’s Success
• Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
• Electrical & Control Design
– Contract Drawings
– Plan Views
– P&ID Loop Diagrams
– On Site Consultation & Review
– Information Technology
– Coordination Studies
– Arc Flash Studies
– Infrared Studies
– Harmonic Analysis IEEE-519
– Power Monitoring & Analysis
– Specification Writing & Review
– New Design Builds
– System Analysis
When troubleshooting techniques are not enough, Infrared Imaging provides a different view of the problem.
Coordination Studies furnish valuable information of your electrical equipment for better understanding and development.