Field Services & Support
Browns Hill Engineering and Controls prides itself in having a highly experienced Field Technician department serving your every need. In addition, as technology continues to develop, BHEC stays current by providing Support Services to help you maintain the most efficient system available.
• Scheduling or Emergency Service
• 24/7 Emergency Service
• Field Startup
• Acceptance Testing and Demonstration
• Basic or Extended Warranty Contracts
• Instrumentation Calibration and Commissioning
• Complete System Troubleshooting/Diagnostics
• Radio Topographic Path Analysis
• Radio Signal Strength Analysis
SERVICING YOUR NEEDS
• Instrumentation and Controls
• Motor Controls
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Human Machine Interface
• Relay Logic
and much more
JUST SOME OF THE MANUFACTURERS WE HAVE EXPERTISE IN
TOP: A BHEC Field Tech working on a Flow Meter for Dawn Foods.
BOTTOM: BHEC Field Techs and staff reviewing Flow Meter install with Craig, CO Clients.
Your System can now be viewed via a TABLET and/or SMART PHONE allowing you the freedom to manage and control from anywhere in the facility or even away from it.
• Portable, handheld with easy, quick boot-up (10 x faster than a laptop).
• Cyber Secure using Encryption, Authentication.
• Real-Time SCADA HMI Screens
• Dockable with long-lasting charge, available with Ruggedized Cases.
• Use in-plant with WiFi Connectivity.
• Use Remotely with secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) with Cellular Dataplan.
BHEC helping you stay within reach of your operation.
SYSTEM BACKUP/RESTORE/DISASTER RECOVERY
Protect and restore your system with Disaster Recovery Systems.
• VM (Virtual Machines) applying an isolated “guest” operating system
installed with a normal host operating system.
• Storagepipe Fastback Recovery Appliance.
• Storagepipe Secure Datacenter.
With Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region being one of the highest areas for lightning strikes, it’s wise to equip your system with the latest technology to protect against meltdown and burn.
NETWORK DESIGN & REMOTE ACCESS
Development of a reliable Network and incorporating Remote Access give SCADA systems flexibility.
• Ethernet • Internet • Serial • Cellular • Radio • Fiber
BHEC Network Design.